Feb 26, 2010

It's Alive!!!

OMG Lady GaGa has yet to fail me with her elaborate outfits and performances that she puts on for her shows.
She was doing her Monster Ball show in Liverpool, Great Britain performing So Happy I Could Die, when she came out on stage in something new, something that her Little Monsters had not seen before. It was called "The Living Dress". I went online and immediately began to look for any footage or photos of this dress when I saw her tweet about it, but I had to wait until after the show was over of course because she said that the Haus would be debuting it tonight. Then...I saw THE dress...it was beautiful!! Amazing to say the least. Here is a video I found of it on YouTube...ahh!!



Here are some pictures. Credit: GaGaDaily







P.S. I'm in LOVE with her shows!!!!!! xo

1 comment:

  1. When I 1st saw the dress I thought it was made of straws lmao. It does look nice though loves it!!! : )

    ReplyDelete