Feb 19, 2010

NYLON - Street Style

I went to the book store today and came across a book by NYLON called "NYLON STREET: The NYLON Book Of Global Style" and I fell in love. I skimmed through it, seeing that it showed fashion from seven cities - London, Berlin, Tokyo, Paris, New York, Melbourne, and Copenhagen - and the amount of photos and style that all these people possessed was incredible.
http://www.adinanycapartments.com/images/stories/public/nylon.jpg
NYLON is known for catering to people with unique, and yet trendy styles who want to see something beyond what you see in other magazines and this book is perfect. The people featured in the book got to answer questions like who their fashion icon was and what kind of music they have been listening to, a real look into what people who follow this magazine are about. Great stuff!
http://stringmagazine.ca/images/uploads/nylon-street-2.jpg
http://stringmagazine.ca/images/uploads/nylon-street-3.jpg
Photo credit: http://stringmagazine.ca/street-style-books/

No comments:

Post a Comment