Feb 14, 2010

Valentines Day...WTH does that mean?!


Yea, so today is Valentines day. Some stupid holiday created by a card company to give people an automatic reason to go out and buy their significant other a bunch of flowers, chocolate, teddy bears, and a bunch of other way-too-sappy-that-I-think-I'm-going-to-get-sick gifts that they could buy for them any other time of the year...and you might assume that I'm a bit bitter because, yes you've guessed it, I don't have a valentine...that picture above is my Facebook status update. I wouldn't exactly say that I'm bitter, just a little annoyed with how much effort people put into this day so right away, I don't have a positive attitude. I honestly don't care so much that I don't have a valentine. It would absolutely be nicer to have one, but its not the end of the world without one because every year, on Feb. 14th, I some how have a pretty damn good day. This video is a small percentage of what my day was pretty much about.



P.S., I LOVE Karen Alloy aka Spicket24!! Go to her YouTube pages, links in the "click click" section and subscribe to both of them. such an awesome girl =]



1 comment:

  1. I tell people this ALL THE TIME. It's a cooporate holiday created for people to spend money, there is no historical signifigance behind it!

    ReplyDelete